Question:
where i can buy make up brush holder?
heny
2009-07-21 09:02:15 UTC
hi,
i want to buy make up brush holder but don't know where i can find it.I want to put all my brushes into it and display it on my dresser fro easy and quick access.
I liked this on a lot..just scroll down to the bottom
http://www.clumpsofmascara.com/2009/04/newbie-post-cheap-brushes-101.html
Three answers:
Missy
2009-07-21 09:09:01 UTC
You can probably make one yourself, just get a clear tub, like the one in the pic, decorate it, it looks like it was filled with beads or rocks, I hope I helped :)
2009-07-22 07:52:52 UTC
you can easily make this your self. go to your local craft store such as michael's and buy a glass container such as the one in the picture--square or round, something that isn't too deep. then buy small beads and fill the glass container until the brushes are able to stand up on their own.

search EnkoreMakeup on youtube for a tutorial. and think it's called sephora inspired brush holder or something. i'm sorry if i'm wrong about that. but many youtube gurus use this. it's very simple
cookie77cookie
2009-07-22 04:09:31 UTC
Buy one from ANna Sui!